Summer Camp final payments were due Tuesday, May 28th. If you have not paid them yet, please contact Phil K to make arrangements now.
Sunday, June 2nd – Cobbler fundraiser at Taste of Wheaton: we need your help! Any scout wanting to participate is welcome 10:30am – 4:30pm! We are especially looking for more help with the second shift and clean-up from 2-4:30pm. Contact Teresa E. if you are able to help.
June 6th and 14th-16th – Jacob P’s Eagle Project needs everyone’s help. Jacob is building stairs and shelves for the prop room at Waubonsie Valley High School. June 6th is the pre-cut day (see flyers for location). June 14th is the build day, 15-16 are back-up days to finish anything not done on 6/14. All build days will be at Waubonsie Valley High School, Door 35 – 2590 Ogden Ave, Aurora, IL 60504 (corner of Ogden Ave and Eola Rd).
Saturday, June 29th – Adam K’s Eagle Project needs everyone’s help – scouts and adults! Adam needs help removing invasive species of plants from the Arboretum; mainly buckthorn, wild garlic mustard, multiflora rose, and honeysuckle. The jobs to be done are pullers, cutters, haulers and sawers. All ages can help, however in order to be a cutter or sawer you must have your Totin Chit and must be at least 12 years of age. Please bring a water bottle, and wear a long sleeved shirt, long pants, closed toed shoes, a wide brimmed hat and rain gear (if needed). Due to the possibility of poison ivy, gloves and safety glasses are needed so please let Adam know if you will need these so he can acquire them for you.
- June 7th-9th – Camping at Lake Shabanaw – with whitewater rafting
- June 8th and 14th – Jacob Plant’s Eagle Project
- June 13th-15th – Feed My Starving Children at the DuPage County Fair Grounds
- June 29th – Adam K’s Eagle Project at the Arboretum
- June 30th-July 6th – Tesomas Summer Camp
Upcoming Troop Meetings
- June 4th – PLC meeting, all scouts welcome to come plan our calendar
- June 11th – Softball at Franklin Middle School – meet at Gary and all walk over together
- June 18th – Bonfire at Winfield Church
- June 25th – “Shakedown” for Summer Camp – pack your bag and bring it for inspection
- Committee Meeting – June 6th, 7-8:30pm (all parents are welcome to attend)