- Wreath Sales are coming! September 10th is our Kick-Off. Thank you to Mr. Duve for heading up the “Salesmanship Merit Badge” that met yesterday. Part 2 is on October 1st, those who attended – don’t forget to do your homework! Stay tuned for more information regarding the sales next week!
- September 21st – Anthony Sawyer’s Eagle Project – more details to come!
- September 6th–4pm – 6pm – Winfield Church – Scouts and Adults needed to carry items from basement to tables outside and wrapping with plastic.
- September 7th-7am – 9am – Winfield Church – Scouts and Adults needed to unwrap tables and finish setting up for the Yard Sale.
- September 7th–9am – 3pm – Winfield Church – Annual Car Wash! Come help wash and vacuum cars – all proceeds go to our Trailer Fund.
- September 7th-3pm-done – Winfield Church – Help take down and box up all leftover merchandise to be picked up from the church later in the week.
- September 14th– Set-up times TBD – Winfield Church – Court of Honor Ceremony
- September 21st– Anthony Sawyer’s Eagle Project – more details to follow
Upcoming Troop Meetings
- Sept. 3rd – PLC – all scouts welcome to help plan our future calendar
- Sept. 10th – Jamboree slide show, patrol leaders need recipes for Court of Honor food items, Permission slips due for Ice Age Trail Camping.
- September 17th – Game, work on Patrol Merit Badges, Ice Age Trail Camping planning
- Sept. 27th-29th – Tent camping at Ice Age Trail
- Committee Meeting – August 29th, 7-8:30pm (all parents are welcome to attend)