All Camp Cards and Money need to be returned by April 2nd to Melinda Keske. She will be at the March 2th meeting and the April 2nd meeting. If you are not attending either, please contact her to make alternate arrangements.
2 or more Troop Guides are needed to help lead out new Flaming Arrows. We will have 15 boys in this group and the more leaders we have the better to help them begin their Boy Scout Trail. If you are interested please see Mark H.
“Gone Fishin’! – anyone interested in earning their Fly Fishing Merit Badge, Fermi Lab is offering a free clinic. There are multiple dates to choose from, however we have a few interested in attending on May 11th. If you are interested and want to work out going as a group please let Melinda know and she will help coordinate this. Please see the Bulletinboard on Scout Tracks for the Responsibilities Sheet, Registration Form and Site Map.
- March 23rd – Service Project at Gary, help set up, serve and clean-up for the Ladies Tea 1-4:30pm (wear your Class A Uniform)
- March 23rd – Service Project at Gary, 3:30pm help move items around in the Wesley Center (white house adjacent to the church)
- April 6th – Leadership planning meeting at Winfield Church, come help plan our calendar
- April 14th – Court of Honor – “Green & Gold”, set up at noon, event is 1-4, clean-up till 5pm
- April 19th-21st – Camp Lowden Tent Camping (Cabin available if too cold)
- May 17th-19th – Lake Geneva Camping
- May 19th – Summer Camp Swim Test at the Glen Ellyn YMCA (Any Scout going to camp needs to pass this swim test – either here or at camp)
Upcoming Troop Meetings
- March 26th – Join us for a fun evening of Dodgeball and Basketball in the Gym at Gary Church
- April 2nd – PLC Meeting in Gamon Hall – lower level of Gary
- April 9th – Green & Gold planning
- Committee Meeting – April 4th 7-8:30pm (all parents are welcome to attend)
- Spring Court of Honor – April 14, 2013