We are in the final two weeks of sales in wreath fundraising. Remember the Troop and the Scout both benefit from wreath sales. It is the method by which we get the Scouts and the Troop to where they wish to go on their adventures!
Reminder – all wreath orders and money is due October 23, 2012
Winfield Campout – Oct 20-21, 8am Sat – 10am Sun – at Winfield church with 15 mile bike ride Saturday morning. Bike ride will count towards camping merit badge experience (Item 9b – part 3). Permission slip was due Oct 9th. Webelos open house in the afternoon with several scout stations – orienteering, catapults, Dutch oven cooking, team building (neckerchief slides) and fire building.
Highway Clean-up – October 28, 1-3pm – All scouts and parents welcome. ALL participants need a permission slip turned in by Tuesday, October 23rd in order to participate, found on Scout Tracks. These will be turned in to the county for insurance purposes. We will meet at Seven Gables Park to hand out garbage bags and safety vests. Signs will be posted on Naperville Rd. at Roosevelt and Danada Rd. with our Troop 35 name on them, beginning this week! A group picture will be taken by one of the signs for the county website. Let’s make a good showing!
November 9-11 – Cabin Camping and Rays BMX Park! More details to come next week!
Aviation Merit Badge – Sunday October 14th. Shaumburg Regional Airport. Meet at Gary Church at 7:50am, 8am departure time – don’t come late you will miss out! Bring your blue card, and a sack lunch.
Upcoming Troop Meetings:
- Oct 11th – OA Meeting
- Oct 16th – Finalize campout planning and practice Webelos stations
- Oct 23rd – Team building activities
- Oct 30th – Pumpkin carving and Webelos open house
- Nov 6th – PLC
- Nov 8th – Committee Meeting
- Nov 13th – Open house for Webelos
- Nov 20th – Planning for Winter Court of Honor in December
- Nov 27th – Planning for Winter Court of Honor in December
- Turn in tents!
- Jamboree Troop 7 – Campout this weekend – Oct 12-14th.
- Permission slips for Highway clean up due October 23rd.
- Permission slips for Ray’s BMX Biking and campout due October 23rd.
- All wreath sales and money due October 23rd.